Which Taco Valve

Discussion in 'Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Clinton, Jun 10, 2013.

  1. Clinton

    Clinton New Member

    Hi. I hope this in the right area. I have an open loop heat pump. The valve for the water is a Honeywell VC8611AL1000. The actuator is 2 wire + common. Honeywell told me the functional equivalents is the VC8711ZZ11 or VC8714ZZ11 actuator. I would rather use a ball valve then the cartridge type and was told Taco is a better valve. I was looking at the Geo-Sentry Zone Valve and the Zone Sentry Zone Valve. Is one of these the correct valve I should use or is there another?


Share This Page