Trane TVGX/Intellizone2 - can i use Aurora WebLink

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Bill Cart, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Bill Cart

Bill Cart New Member

I'm new to forum and searched but did not find any information on this.

I just install a new 5ton Trane TVGX system with the intellizone 2 controls. From everything I have read my system should be compatible with the Aurora WebLink, but my dealer is not familiar with the Aurora Weblink being a Trane dealer. I have checked my system has the correct ABC rev2/AXB control boards and correct intellizone 2 stats for the Weblink. I just can't find anyone using a Trane TVGX system and the Aurora Weblink. Is there a branding issue since Water Furnace Aurora Weblink isn't Trane Branded? From everything I can find the Water Furnace 7 and the Trane TVGX are identical in every way. I really want the ability to see and have access to my unit online. Any help on this issue would be appreciated. Thanks

2. Bill Cart

Bill Cart New Member

Not one response :-( There is still hope, installer promised this feature, so with holding payment until I at least get an answer from them.

3. docjenser

docjenser Well-Known Member Industry Professional Forum Leader

Not many people here install Trane, and cannot for sure tell you details, for example whether Waterfurnace has enabled or disabled Symphony support for Trane.

Theoretically, the hardware is the same, so after installing a Symphony router, this should work.

4. Bill Cart

Bill Cart New Member

I have a unit on the way to see if it will work, but looking through the instruction guide I see this statement "

Enter the Brand Access Code and click OK. Your Brand Access Code can be located in Technical Bulletin TB16100701"

any ideal what this brand access code would be for a series 7?