Tossing my tinfoil hat in to the ring,

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mark Custis, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Mark Custis

Mark Custis Not soon. Industry Professional Forum Leader

Gabby:

please forward the plans in PDF, ET and I are cool.

I have heard about stress. Is it like credit default swaps? I chose not to do the economic down turn. I guess that things that move break. So I lay low and fix the broken stuff.

Panic is just so over rated that it slips below even my low level radar.

I am alive and well living on the south shore of Lake Erie.

2. Valveman

Valveman Guest

Very Smart!:)

3. gabby

gabby Member Industry Professional Forum Leader

My Dad was a very smart man with an eight grade education. He always said to find the laziest person to do a simple job, and he will find a way to do it with the least amount of effort. Today they call these people efficiency experts.....go figure.

I haven't commented on your valve...don't really know that much about specialty valves unless they have something to do with steam or hydraulics.
    The soft start valves some have said cause undo wear are correct on a cycling system such as for a home. It is best used in the application it was designed for, being industry or heavy tonnage HVAC like 750 ton- 2200 ton steam absorbers. It is only used to bring the system online in the beginning of the season, or when a maintenance shutdown is required, otherwise the system goes to idle never shutting down until the end of the cooling season.

4. Rancher

Rancher New Member

As in Baffle em with ...

Don't you enjoy Valveman's math...

Rancher aka EE

5. Looby

Looby Member Forum Leader

"Stand firm in your refusal to remain conscious during algebra.
    In real life, I assure you, there is no such thing as algebra."

- Fran Lebowitz