Recently my Waterfurnace 7 Series (3 Ton) hasn't been keeping up with keeping the house cool. Originally installed in 2012 it has worked fantastic in both heating and cooling seasons until the last week or so, which while warm hasn't been the hottest weather we've had in the mid-atlantic this summer. It's been running wide-open (compressor speed 9, fan speed 10) for a week, but the temperature in all 3 zones of the house (IZ2) has been getting slowly warmer as the week progresses. I checked the obvious things I can: filter changed, vacuumed a little dust and dog hair off of the heat exchanger that had crept around the filter. Airflow out of the various vents around the house seems fine. I have an AID tool so can see various performance numbers (will post some numbers in a reply to this post), but nothing jumps out at me as being terribly different from when I have checked before. Planning to get someone out this week to check the system over in detail, but just thought I'd check to see if there's anything obvious that jumps out to anyone, and if there is anything I can do to improve the situation in the meantime.