Jammed a piece of foam in there.

Discussion in 'Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by pmnpmn, Mar 11, 2014.

1. pmnpmn

pmnpmn New Member

AMI Contracting, you are a piece of work. Your advice was to “Leave well enough alone” which provides no insight at all and demonstrates contempt for the consumer. I’d hardly call it friendly or demonstrating knowledge on the internal workings of these machines.

2. Bergy

Bergy Member Industry Professional Forum Leader

Joe knows more about the "internal workings" of these machines than you will ever know... The foam IS still in the exchanger, there is NOTHING the foam could have kinked, or bent. The foam is creating the restriction. That's why there is such a high pressure in and low pressure out. The ONLY acceptable method of cleaning a coax is back flushing. You have two choices. Leave well enough alone or hire a competent contractor to clear the obstruction.

Dirty Harry said it best... Man's got to know his limitations.

3. pmnpmn

pmnpmn New Member

Well I sure regret coming here for help. So much hostility and contempt for the consumer. How you and AMI Contacting stays in business with this attitude is beyond me.

4. Bergy

I'll bet there isn't a SINGLE geo guy that didn't snicker after picking their jaw up off the ground, this is the most irresponsible thing I've EVER seen done. We, like Joe's company, go above and beyond for our customers.

5. pmnpmn

pmnpmn New Member

Your customer relationship skills need work too. I'll bet after you do a job you then laugh behind the customers back at all the questions they might have asked that you consider dumb. Here is a link were you can start learning about the topic you know so little about. http://www.impactlearning.com/solut...rvice-training/?_bt=34709403804&_bk=+customer +training +courses&_bm=b&gclid=COnr07ejlb0CFYtDMgodyw4A_g

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2014
  6. Bergy

There is no such thing as a dumb question. We spend a lot of time educating our customers about their system, be they Geo or gas.
    Actions on the other hand...

7. pmnpmn

pmnpmn New Member

Like I said, such contempt for the consumer. Please attend a customer service class so you can avoid discussion threads like this one. When a consumer does a google search on "AMI contracting" to see what kind of integrity they have to help them out with a problem. This thread will eventually show up. Then they'll wonder, do I want to put up with that kind of ridicule cause I made a mistake? Maybe I should choose someone else with better customer service skill and spare myself being the butt of their jokes.

8. Tamar

Tamar Member Forum Leader

pmnpmn, do you own impactlearning? If so, I must congratulate you on a very clever way to try to get some traffic to your website. If not, I gotta be honest, with your combative approach you aren't going to get any additional information here and posting a random link like that is not likely to hurt anyone's feelings. Every single person who's responded to my questions on this site has been helpful and patient.

I have talked both to ClimateMaster (and maybe it was tech support and not customer service) and the local ClimateMaster distributor, and I was not told to go back to the installer. Perhaps you should try again.

You may note that I am not a Forum Leader like the others who've tried to help you.

9. pmnpmn

pmnpmn New Member

Not being clever or hurt any feelings, just trying to point out that you don't win customers by be-little them when they post a question. Here is your quote "I'll bet there isn't a SINGLE geo guy that didn't snicker after picking their jaw up off the ground". Great customer service skills demonstrated there. My turn to be sarcastic.

10. Palace GeoThermal

Palace GeoThermal Well-Known Member Industry Professional Forum Leader

pmnpmn...sorry you are disappointed. Most people have a better experience here. good luck with your problem.

11. Forum Admin

Forum Admin Administrator Staff Member Forum Leader

I started to intervene earlier but chose to let things evolve. Our members tend to self moderate making forum moderation very easy but this thread is not going anywhere useful, pmnpmn (now banned) clearly has motives and interests beyond the scope of this forum.

12. AMI Contracting

AMI Contracting A nice Van Morrison song Industry Professional Forum Leader

I'm still trying to figure out why "leave well enough alone" was so offensive and "deomonstrates contempt for the consumer". I thought it was the best advice. :confused: