Virginia Hydron Revolution just installed

Discussion in 'Geothermal Heat Pump Testimonials' started by Funpilot, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Funpilot

Funpilot New Member

The outstanding reviews on this product line lead me to encourage my local geothermal dealer to be willing to install this unit. Seems I am the first in my area. The installers commented repeatedly on how well engineered this unit appeared to be. Their company carries/installs/services most of the well know product lines. When they were done, they said that this unit looked like it would be much easier to service than any other brand they work with. I have only had it for a week (winter here) and it has worked flawlessly. They tested the temperature on the hot air coming out of the vents when they were done and it was about 95 degrees. They also tested cooling temperature but I do not remember what it was but they were happy with it as well. That is amazing. It is more quiet (about 50% quieter) than my previous FHP. And the gizmo that heats my hot water tank really works (even in the winter). I will post a long term review in the future, but at this point I would say that without reservation you should look at this company if you are interested in geothermal. http://hydronmodule.com/