So I took the dive and went geothermal. Had a ClimateMaster Tranquility 22 4-ton system installed with DSH and holding tank dumping into my existing 80gal propane fired heater. They drilled 3 wells of 225' each for the closed loop. About 30' down they hit bedrock the entire way, and also went through a bunch of granite that slowed drilling down a bit. Hit water at 15 gal/minute on two of the holes, too late to call an audible and go open loop Used a hit tc thermal grout. They finished the install right near the end of a brutal heat wave, and I have to say the system cooled the house down quickly and more importantly pulled the humidity out. So far so good. I did take a screenshot of the thermostat and was wondering if folks could just take a look and see if everything appears to be in line. The screenshot was taken while the system was working full bore to cool the house from 85 to 72. The system has maintained a delta t of 10 or less every time I check it.