Hello, new to the forum. I'll keep this as to the point as I can. Have a two story farm house completely remodeled and reinsulated. True 2x4 with blown in cellulose. Box sills foamed. Double pane replacement windows thoughout. Have added a 42x30 garage with bonus room--2x6 blown in cellulose. Our geo of choice was a Geocomfort system with both a split and combo unit. The split is for the 1st floor of the house and infloor heat in garage. 2nd floor unit has two zones, one 2nd floor of house and other bonus room serviced by geo in basement pumping refrig to attic air handler. Infloor is supposed to be fed by geo 100% with no supplement..... System was fired in mid-Feb with dip switches incorrectly set to infloor as priority over 1st floor of house. Floor worked great but house couldn't keep up. 2nd floor unit worked fine. By the time the contractor would listen to concerns March was here. Dip switches corrected. Issue is that we started the house and infloor in early November--abnormally warm fall here with 65-75deg days still. When 1st floor began to call for heat infloor wouldn't function. Complained and they said we didn't start it soon enough and would have to give it time (65deg daytime at this time) Now the situation is that the 1st floor has a high duty cycle with occasional strip to top off. The infloor tank never gets heated. We have looked for drafts and can't find any. Carpenter friend has been there a couple of times and compliments tightness of house. Contractor has kept saying that "you're just calling for too much heat on the 1st floor" as of last week. I had the 1st floor set at 62 and second at 64. (we are not living there yet) I now have bumped temps to 68 and 70 resp to see if we can hold them--no problem other than infloor still doesn't work. Yesterday morning man working in house turned heat down to 62 on first floor--said it was too hot. Took 3 hours to loose 6 deg and water only heated to 70deg from 55deg in tank (no zones activated in infloor) After heated exchange with contractor I decided to wire up water heater serving as storage tank to try to get some heat pumping. Only one element was hooked up as contractor had unhooked bottom. I was hesitant to rewire bottom with fear that current might back feed to geo thru thermostat. With one element we heated all three concrete zones within 12 hours. Biggest is 30'x30' parking that went from 49 to 55. Bumped it on up to 60 by this morning. Amazing. Contractor called this pm wanting to come and reset priorities and duty cycles to get concrete warm--already did that but go ahead, and shut off my water heater circuit. They have the 1st floor geo set to run forced air 10min, then off 10min with infloor getting odd period. I observed the system for 2 hours and it is actually building heat in the buffer tank. This evening we were maintaining 68deg with no strip with a little heat build in the tank--up to 90deg. No wind, 24deg outside. Stats per admin list: 1. Location Deland Illinois 2. Heat Load: 86491Btu/hr Indoor design temp 70deg Outdoor 2deg 3. Geocomfort 2x3T 1st floor/infloor unit GT036B13LT1CB 2nd floor unit GT036B10CB 4. 6 Vertical wells 150' deep 3/4pvc 5. Ave Cost/KWh $.109 6. EAT:73.5deg LAT--forgot to get it, will repost tomorrow 7. EWT: 39 LWT: 28 8. % load by geo 98.7% of heating Balance point 12deg 9. Installers assessment---it's working just fine, we just need to tweak a few things. 10. Projected op costs $1611/yr $1047 heat $397 cooling $166 hot water Few stats from this evening a. Water leaving geo to tank 73deg b. Water returning to geo 64deg c. temp at infloor manifold 88deg d. returning water temp 64deg e. compressor never shut off in 2hours of observation All temps taken with a infared gun--all I had. Thanks for any input as my wife and I are a bit frustrated. Please point out other info needed as this is still new to me.