Gauge for monitoring static water height of well

Discussion in 'Open Loop' started by surviverguy, Sep 28, 2011.

  1. surviverguy

    surviverguy Member

    I need info on gauges for static height of water. It doesn't have to be accurate to the inch but scaled in feet for a monitoring well. Any types or models which are economical, and reliable? Any types to avoid? Water levels are 160 feet or less to the top of the casing reference point. I want it to be sanitary and simple if possible. No measuring tapes. Thanks guys.

Share This Page