New York Climate Master Thermostat

Discussion in 'Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by johncomyn, Sep 19, 2014.

1. johncomyn

johncomyn New Member

I have a ATP32U04 Thermostat, starting to get cooler here now I noticed that when the unit starts up it moves to second stage after 5 minutes and will satisfy in second stage.

This is not how it run last year or the year before, it would run in 1st stage for a lot longer then change to 2nd stage and de-stage when close to temp.

I have reset it to default, and turned off the breaker to the heat pump for 30 minutes and still have the problem.

We did have a thunderstorm a few weeks back that we had a couple of brown outs, but geo was not running at the time.

If I change the algorithm to Differential from Proportional integral it will stay in 1st stage unless it drops a couple degrees. So I could use that, but prefer the Proportional integral as it keeps my temp steady at 70 degrees.

Any ideas from Climate Master Installers? I searched the internet and found one person that solved it by reset and power off, I will attach a link.

http://www.geoexchange.org/forum/th...ge-2.4974/

Like to see if I can get any help here before calling the installer, don't think the thermostat is covered under the 10 year warranty.

Thanks

John

2. johnny1720

johnny1720 Member

Any update on this issue?