161 Mountain Road
Nottingham, NH 03290
The WellSpring Geothermal team has designed geothermal heating and cooling systems for community, commercial, municipal, and high-end residential clients.
Whether you call it geothermal, GeoExchange, earth-coupled, or ground-source, we can trouble-shoot and optimize every type of geothermal-based system.
We have experience with all major types of geothermal methods, including:
- Closed Loop (both Horizontal and Vertical)
- Open to Diffusion Wells
- Standing Column Wells
Timothy M. Roos, P.E., C.G.D.
Founder & President
Prior to establishing WellSpring Geothermal in 2010, Tim was the Vice President of Engineering at Water Energy Distributors. Working closely with geothermal pioneer, Carl Orio, he designed over 40 geothermal systems, including Closed Loop, Standing Column Well, and Open-to-Diffusion Well systems.
In addition to his design work, Tim has extensive experience providing feasibility studies, construction administration, and troubleshooting.
- Registered Professional Engineer in 8 States (New England, New York, and Ohio)
- Certified Geothermal Designer and Accredited Installer
- Master’s of Science (Mechanical Engineering) from University of New Hampshire
- Bachelor of Science (Mechanical Engineering) from Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Charter Member and Board Member of the New England Geothermal Professional Association (NEGPA)
- Full Member of the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Member of the International Ground Source Heat Pump Association (IGSHPA)
- Member of the Geothermal Exchange Organization (GEO)
- Member of the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
- Six Sigma Green Belt