4401 Eastern Avenue
49A Suite B
Baltimore, MD 21224
Geothermal Heating & Cooling in Baltimore, MD
Supreme Air is one of the most experienced geothermal design and installation firms in Maryland. We are a family-owned and operated geothermal company proudly bringing renewable energy solutions to the Baltimore metro area and surrounding counties. We have built our company on three basic fundamentals: honesty, integrity and quality workmanship. This is evident in each and every job we do, just ask any of our customers.
Go Green with a Geothermal System
Geothermal energy is one of the “greenest” ways to provide heating and air conditioning for your home. We specialize in everything geothermal including horizontal, vertical, pond and well water loops, geothermal heat pumps, and radiant systems.
24-Hour Geothermal Repair Service
Additionally, we offer 24-hour emergency service to meet the needs of our customers in a timely matter. If you are interested in taking advantage of a sustainable, renewable energy source for your home, look no further than Supreme Air.
Testimonial from a Geothermal Customer
“These guys set the bar–high. Compared to other contractor offers & presentations. From start to finish these guys were very good. Every step of the process was covered step-step, no hidden charges and financing choices were–excellent. I can’t understand “how” the others stay in business. Do your homework and interviews, check references, etc, you can’t go WRONG with Supreme Air, LLC..ALEX & Crew Thanks!!!”
Why Choose Geothermal?
Geothermal heating and cooling systems provide homeowners with a wide range of benefits.
- Savings: Generally, no other heating and cooling system offers lower operating cost, with savings up to 70% compared to ordinary systems.
- Comfort: Theses systems provide even temperatures throughout the home year round, with excellent dehumidification during cooling.
- Environmentally Friendly: Geothermal is a clean, green and renewable technology to reduce your carbon footprint and harnesses the free renewable energy under your feet.
- Reliable: Geothermal units up to twice as long conventional air conditioners and heat pumps. Since the units contain few moving parts, they operate for years with little maintenance.
- Quiet Operation: Unlike ordinary air conditioners and hear pumps, no outdoor unit is required. geothermal units use heavy-duty, fully-insulated cabinets for quiet operation. Quiet, soft starting variable speed blowers are used in many models.
- Flexibility: Heating, cooling and supplemental water heating from a single unit. And many models and options to fit any installation.
- Free Hot Water: When the system is operating, free excess heat is used to supplement the home’s water heater.
- Energy Independence: Geothermal systems reduce need to import fuel.
- Safe and Clean: No flame, no flue, no odors.