Redding Linden Burr – A Division of KCI Technologies, Inc.
Redding Linden Burr – A Division of KCI Technologies, Inc. (RLB/KCI) is a full service Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) engineering firm with more than 40 years of experience. KCI has 30 offices in 12 states and nearly 1200 employees. Our project expertise is commercial, educational, religious, institutional, retail, hospitality, and health care facilities. We also have expertise in geothermal design, LEED® design and commissioning, Energy Star certification, commissioning and retro-commissioning.
RLB/KCI is a full-service, multi-discipline engineering firm with extensive experience in the services listed below as well as civil, environmental and others. The difference between RLB and other firms with similar scope of services is our responsiveness to our clients’ needs, our principals’ project involvement, and our proven ability to exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Geothermal Design
- Central Plant Renovations
- Commissioning & Retro-Commissioning
- Energy Star Certification
- Electrical Lighting Design
- Electrical Power Design
- Fire Alarm System Design
- Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Design
- Plumbing Design
- Fire Protection Design
- Energy Studies
- MEP Systems Evaluation & Recommissioning
- Retail & Commercial Office Tenant Design
- Energy Rebate Analysis
- Due Diligence Studies
- Indoor Air Quality Studies
- Engineer of Record
- Troubleshooting MEP Systems
- LEED® – Project Design, Commissioning Agent, Coordinator