CaliforniaGeo Webinar – Geo101: Geothermal Heat Pumps
CaliforniaGeo is pleased to introduce Geo101 – Geothermal Heat Pumps: the first in a series of educational, fact based and marketing-free geo heat pump webinars. The educational series is co-sponsored by GEO – The Geothermal Exchange Organization.
You don’t need to be an engineer to benefit from this 90-minute presentation, but you might feel like one when it’s over. Don’t understand the compression/refrigerant cycle or how someone can get heat from 45° dirt or how that same dirt can be utilized to cool a building? No problem. Powerful graphic diagrams and expert narration will get you comfortable in a hurry!
The CaliforniaGeo webinar will take you from the astro and geophysical properties of underground heat sinks to the materials and equipment that make up the modern geo heat pump system.
Is the Geo101 webinar right for you?
- Have you been told geothermal heat pumps (GHPs) work great but not in California?
- Have you heard geo heat pumps (GHPs) are a great solution but only if a geyser is nearby?
- Has your design team concluded GHPs are not a good fit or are too expensive for your building?
- Do you think conventional high efficiency HVAC systems perform as well as GHPs?
- Do you think geo heat pump technologies are not a “renewable energy”?
- Is your school or college planning a Prop 39 funded deep energy efficiency retrofit?
If you answered Yes to any of the above, CaliforniaGeo’s Geo101 webinar is a Must Attend.
All attendees must register. Fee – $75. Featured presenter – Lisa Meline. Continuing Education Credit – GBCI CE Hours: 1 (Course #0090010600) GBCI CE Hours provided through CaliforniaGeo Education Partner, USGBC Northern California Chapter. For more information and to register, visit: geo101.californiageo.org.